A log book comprises of various services that should be performed in accordance with the guidelines mentioned by the vehicle’s manufacturer. When maintained properly, it can be beneficial for securing the warranty period and sustaining the performance of the car.
The log book incorporates service requirements for the first 200,000 km and indicates the specific parts that require attention in each and every service intervals. Though different manufacturer mention different services, yet there are certain common checks offered by a car mechanic for the upkeep of the vehicle and they are:
- Brake adjustment and inspection
- Computer battery test
- Changing engine oil and filters
- Examining tyre pressure
- Checking the bonnet fluids
- Checking the fan belts, radiator hoses and lights
Besides ensuring that your car is at its best condition, the log book is useful during taxation and even plays a vital role when you are planning to sell your car.
Further, to simplify the entire process there are certain companies that come up with a mobile mechanic who can perform regular checks anywhere, making it a flexible option.
What Are The Benefits of Log Book Services?
There are several benefits of following the proper schedule of log book services and some of them include:
- The service specifies standard protocols that should be strictly followed while servicing the car. This is something that ensures your car is in safe hands and receives the services that it requires.
- Similarly, it can help you in getting maximum value from your car when you are thinking about selling it.
- It even saves you from the unwanted repairs and other expenditures, because any sort of problem that occurs is immediately recognized and fixed before it takes the shape of a major issue.
- Finally, even if you have a used car, you can consult with a professional and prepare log book for the same and then follow it periodically.
Keep Your Car in Good Condition for a Long Period of Time
Imagine you have to attend an important meeting and all of a sudden your car breaks down, such situations can be quite frustrating. If you do not want to face them, then one of the best ways car mechanic at Pulse Mobile Mechanics to avoid it is proper log booking service.
The servicing keeps your car in a healthy condition, ensuring each and every component is working the way they should and the maximum performance is maintained. Other than that, proper servicing ensures that the toxic gas produced by the car is controlled so that its carbon footprint can be reduced to a greater extent. This can help you save money, time and effort required for maintaining your car.